March 12, 2013. US President Barack Obama discusses foreign trade including TTIP with the members of its export council.
Donate to FFIIAll FFII work on ACTA is volunteer work. But we do need some money for travel costs. Consider supporting the FFII with a donation.
Anti Counterfeiting Trade AgreementBehind closed doors, trade officials from Europe, the U.S., Japan and other governments negotiated the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. It contains revolutionary norms for the enforcement of copyrights, trade mark rights, patents and other exclusive rights. Now our governments and Parliament representatives have their say. Please get involved.
- US PEC on Cross-Border Data Flows in TTIP and other FTA
- A license to spy – cross-border data flows in TTIP
- 121 scholars speak out against planned ISDS provisions in TTIP
- Encryption on the TTIP agenda
- Flawed Dutch government study on ISDS
- FFII submission: ISDS: A rigged system, avoid lock-in
- Investor-to-state dispute settlement is a rigged system
- ISDS threatens privacy and reform of copyright and patent law
- Irresponsible EU parliament vote on ISDS tomorrow
- German Parliament questions on TTIP
- European Commission prepares to surrender our privacy
- US wants to undermine privacy in TTIP negotiations