March 12, 2013. US President Barack Obama discusses foreign trade including TTIP with the members of its export council.
Donate to FFIIAll FFII work on ACTA is volunteer work. But we do need some money for travel costs. Consider supporting the FFII with a donation.
Anti Counterfeiting Trade AgreementBehind closed doors, trade officials from Europe, the U.S., Japan and other governments negotiated the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. It contains revolutionary norms for the enforcement of copyrights, trade mark rights, patents and other exclusive rights. Now our governments and Parliament representatives have their say. Please get involved.
- Last post, the FFII has a new blog
- EU Parliament EPP group in favour of ISDS
- Seven things you should know about EU-Singapore ISDS
- EU liberals seem ready to sacrifice our democracy
- FFII submission to Ombudsman consultation on openness in TTIP negotiations
- Who leaked about Juncker and Malmström fighting over ISDS?
- EU Parliament promises to better register its decisions
- 11 October action day against TTIP, CETA and TISA
- ISDS out?
- Steinbrück: Nobody knows what has been negotiated
- US PEC on Cross-Border Data Flows in TTIP and other FTA
- A license to spy – cross-border data flows in TTIP