Donate to FFIIAll FFII work on ACTA is volunteer work. But we do need some money for travel costs. Consider supporting the FFII with a donation.
Anti Counterfeiting Trade AgreementBehind closed doors, trade officials from Europe, the U.S., Japan and other governments negotiated the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. It contains revolutionary norms for the enforcement of copyrights, trade mark rights, patents and other exclusive rights. Now our governments and Parliament representatives have their say. Please get involved.
- Who leaked about Juncker and Malmström fighting over ISDS?
- EU Parliament promises to better register its decisions
- 11 October action day against TTIP, CETA and TISA
- ISDS out?
- Steinbrück: Nobody knows what has been negotiated
- US PEC on Cross-Border Data Flows in TTIP and other FTA
- A license to spy – cross-border data flows in TTIP
- 121 scholars speak out against planned ISDS provisions in TTIP
- Encryption on the TTIP agenda
- Flawed Dutch government study on ISDS
- FFII submission: ISDS: A rigged system, avoid lock-in
- Investor-to-state dispute settlement is a rigged system
Category Archives: Digital
Here is a quote from Harry van Dorenmalen of IBM Europe: Data flows and the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) will be high on the agenda at the Summit. TTIP offers a unique opportunity to set the example as … Continue reading
A Whitehouse Intellectual Property annual report Feb 2011 unsurprisingly mentions ACTA In the Strategy, we committed to promote enforcement of U.S. intellectual property rights through trade policy. On November 15, USTR concluded negotiations on the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) and … Continue reading
The European Commission quickly mentions ACTA in the Christmas review paper on the EU enforcement directive, the 2004 directive which roughly correspondonds to the civil enforcement chapter of ACTA: Infringements of intellectual property rights taking place outside of the EU … Continue reading
Question for written answer P-9459/2010 to the Commission Rule 117 Emine Bozkurt (S&D) Subject: ACTA (Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement) The Commission submitted the final text on ACTA (Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement) on 6 October. Regarding the text of the agreement and the … Continue reading
The Commission often says nice things about ACTA. But as Christian Engström (Pirate MEP) remarked in the European Parliament – “however, when you look at the text …” That is what we want to do, we want to look at … Continue reading
Parliamentary questions 2 July 2010 P-5214/2010 Question for written answer to the Commission Rule 117 Filip Kaczmarek (PPE) Subject: Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement — ACTA Many people feel that provisions contained in the Anti‑Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) make telecom operators liable … Continue reading